Seating tubeless tyres correctly requires an instant high volume shot of air. Control Tank is pumped up using a conventional track pump (with a pressure release valve to prevent over filling) before delivering 1450cc of air instantly to seat a tubeless tyre on the rim, before switching back to the conventional pump to reach the precise desired pressure. Control Tank’s Auto Head™ valve automatically switches between Presta and Schrader for road and mountain bike use, two tough feet provide a stable base and the steel tank construction offers long lasting service.
- Material: Steel tank
- Tank volume: 1450cc
- Gauge: No gauge, pressure release switch
- Base: Two tough plastic feet
- Valve: Auto Head™ – Presta and Schrader
- Handle: Easy carry handle
- Features: Instant 1-shot air release for seating tubeless tyres