The Coil Cable Lock 1950 locks easily with a click. Without the hassle of looking for the key.
The Coil Cable Lock 1950 is a super flexible bike lock which, owing to its 7.5 mm coil cable of variable length, can be locked around almost any suitable fixed object. The fact that you don’t need a key to lock it makes securing your bike very fast. We particularly recommend it for securing a child’s bike or a low-range bike. That said, the Coil Cable Lock 1950 is well suited to protecting individual bike components or accessories.
- 7.5 mm thick and super flexible spiral cable
- Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork
Operation and use:
- Basic protection at low theft risk
- Recommended for securing entry-level and children’s bikes
- Comfortable transportation by compactly folding the coil cable around the seat post
- Coil cable locks offer a compact transport size and have an extremely multifunctional and practicable length
- The lock is ideal as a second lock for securing components